Book a free intro call
Tell me briefly about your business and what you need. No strings attached.
What happens next
- I read your message
You’ll hear from me within one or two working days, the way you prefer.
- We talk for half an hour
Free and without obligation, at your place or online. I mostly ask about your business.
- You get a proposal
With a fixed price and a schedule. I only start once you agree.
- Phone
- contact@nealvdv.be
- Area
- Flanders & Brussels
Frequently asked questions
Your question isn’t here? Ask away, even if you’re not ordering anything yet.
What does a website cost?
A landing page from €750, a custom site from €2,450 (extra language €450), with booking and admin from €4,950, excl. VAT. After the intro call you get a fixed price that won’t change.
How long does it take?
A landing page takes one to two weeks, a full site three to five. The pace mostly depends on how fast copy and photos come in; I’m happy to help with those.
Can I edit my site myself afterwards?
Yes. You edit copy, photos, prices and news yourself, no technical knowledge needed. I walk you through it at delivery, and if you’d rather not, I do it for you on a maintenance plan.
Who owns the site when it’s done?
You do. Once paid, the design, content and your domain are yours. If you move to someone else later, I hand everything over.
I already have a site. Do you start from scratch?
Not necessarily. I carry over your copy, photos and addresses and redirect old links so you keep your Google ranking. Sometimes a refresh is enough; I’ll tell you honestly.
Do I need a monthly plan?
No. Hosting on its own starts at €29 a month. The maintenance plans (from €49) are for those who want everything safe and up to date without thinking about it, and you can cancel them monthly.
Do you work outside Brussels?
Yes, across Flanders and Brussels. The intro call can be at your place or online; most of the work after that is remote.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes. By default, half at the start and half on delivery; other arrangements are possible.